- Welcome to the Amplify OT Membership (learn.amplifyot.com) website (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. The Amplify OT Membership is affiliated with Amplify OT and Clarice Grote.
- Amplify OT and the Amplify OT Membership are owned by Clarice Grote. By using this Website, you agree to all Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, do not use this Website.
- Please check the Terms and Conditions for changes. Your continued use of the Website after the Terms and Conditions have been changed constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- This information is not intended for legal, business, or medical advice and is for educational purposes only. Amplify OT shall not be liable, answerable or accountable for any loss or damage resulting from advice given. While we do our best to ensure all information is accurate and up to date we cannot guarantee accuracy. The user is responsible for the protection of any sensitive patient health information. Amplify OT nor Clarice Grote shall not be held liable for a user sharing confidential information.
- By purchasing a membership, content, or otherwise accessing the Website, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you are a registered user.
- Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement and meet all foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- Services are primarily intended for individuals residing in the United States.
- Amplify OT Memberships are month to month or for a period of 12 months depending on which membership is selected by the user. These memberships include CE certificates for eligible courses.
- Amplify OT student memberships last 4 months or 12 months depending on the membership selected by the user and these automatically renew. This membership may not include CE certificates.
- Amplify OT program memberships last one year and do not auto-renew. This membership may not include CE certificates.
- For programs that utilize the Amplify OT Membership as a required material, one faculty subscription will be included that lasts 6-months and does not auto-renew. This subscription may not include CE certificates. For Amplify OT Program memberships, two faculty subscriptions will be included lasting 12 months and will not auto-renew. This membership may not include CE Certificates.
- Amplify OT reserves the right to modify the membership terms and benefits, at its sole discretion, at any time.
- MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNTS ARE TO BE UTILIZED BY ONE INDIVIDUAL ONLY. IT IS PROHIBITED FOR USERS TO SHARE ACCOUNTS OR IDS TO AVOID PAYING FOR A SECOND SUBSCRIPTION. Anyone found in violation of this policy may be subjected to fines and immediate removal from the site. The ability to appeal may not be granted.
All individually purchased membership plans including, but not limited to, Amplify OT Membership Monthly, the Amplify OT Membership Annual, the Amplify OT Membership Student Semester, and the Amplify OT Membership Annual will automatically renew at the end of the membership term unless:
- You turn off the auto-renew feature prior to the expiration date of your then existing membership; or
- You request a cancellation within 15 days in advance of the renewal date.
You may cancel your membership, effective the next billing cycle, by changing your auto-renewal preference in your account settings through your profile or by emailing Amplify OT at email@example.com. Members are responsible for maintaining their membership plans.
The automatic renewal policy does not apply to group sales that are purchased with a purchase order or invoice and separate written agreement.
- Payment for the membership must be made in full.
- Payment is managed through Apple Pay, Google Pay, Stripe and PayPal. Please visit their sites for more information. This is subject to change at any time. These companies are responsible for storing payment information. We do not maintain full credit card information on this Site.
- If a membership is purchased by the user’s university through a purchase order or invoice, then it will terminate at the end of the subscription period without the ability to renew at the individual level.
- If the membership is not renewed, the membership will be terminated including access to protected materials at the end of the subscription period.
- Billing occurs at the time of or shortly after your transaction.
- You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid credit card for payment of all fees as required by Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, or Google Wallet. All fees will be billed to the credit card account you designate during the registration process.
- If you want to designate a different credit card or other payment method, or if there is a change in your credit card account status, you much change your information online in the Account settings and profile section of Amplify OT Membership. If you use PayPal or another third-party service, you may need to update your billing information on that platform.
- Failed payments will be tried again repeatedly until canceled by Amplify OT or you. Amplify OT is not responsible for any fees or damages incurred in any circumstances by failed payments or overdrafts.
- Your total price will include the price of products and services purchased plus any applicable sales tax. Sales tax is based on the billing address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you sign up. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable and required through a tax nexus. All currencies denoted are in USD.
Refunds and Pricing
- All individual memberships are eligible for a full refund within 14-days of sign up assuming no certificates or courses have been completed. If any courses or certificates have been watched, completed, or obtained, then a refund will not be issued even if within 14 days of signing up.
- Amplify OT Program memberships are eligible for a 50% refund within 30 days of activation if the materials have not been utilized as part of a course assignment and students have not utilized the materials included as part of this website.
- Amplify OT Program memberships are eligible for an 80% refund if the memberships have not yet been activated.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Amplify OT does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Refunds will not be issued on renewals in any circumstance unless for annual plans where a refund may be available on a case-by-case situation if requested within 14 days of the renewal. Any exemption will be considered on a case-by-case situation.
- Amplify OT will not sell any personal information to third parties. Information will be shared with third parities as required to execute the functions of the Website and service.
- Amplify OT administrators have the ability to view activities, messages, course participation and completion, and other activities that may be public or private that take place on this website.
- Amplify OT may submit notification of coursework or quiz results to university faculty, supervisor, employer on your behalf.
- The designated faculty member may have access to obtain information on quiz results, time spent on quizzes and courses, and other user information for their identified program only.
- Faculty members or group leaders may not access information from any other program they are not affiliated with. This information may include a list of videos, quizzes, and courses completed by students for a selected date
- Amplify OT has the right to disclose data that has been does not include names to third parties for marketing purposes, which include recruiters and publishers. Location and other identifying information may be utilized.
Amplify OT has the ability to provide university faculty with the following information
- A list of videos, courses, and quizzes completed by students for a selected date range; and/or
- Activity report of all complete coursework (which includes time spent on that course) by students for a selected date range
- The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Amplify OT and is protected by copyright laws.
- You may not use or reproduce any content from the Website without the express written permission of Amplify OT even for educational purposes.
- Amplify OT provides access to real world video content and related documentation (in PDF and other file formats) (“Digital Content”) intended to education and motivate individuals in the healthcare field. The Digital Content is made available only through streaming intent directly and is not available for download, copy, or reproduction of any kind.
- Digital Content may not be embedded in other locations or shared in other locations without written consent from Amplify OT or Clarice Grote.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask you to do the same. If you believe your work has been copied on the Website in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary information.
- Amplify OT shall not be held liable for any copyright infringement committed by members or users of this site.
- Any third-party trademarks that appear within the Services are the property of their respective owners.
- Information that is owned and produced by the US Federal Government is not subject to intellectual property and is public domain. However, interpretations or summaries of this information may fall under intellectual property of Amplify OT and Clarice Grote and may not be reproduced without credit or permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Amplify OT does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website.
- Amplify OT cannot be responsible for state licensing, national certification, or regulatory changes in higher education requirements that impact the ability to utilize our materials in programs or training.
- Amplify OT retains the right to remove, update, modify, add, or change content in any way without notice to you.
- Amplify OT does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
- Amplify OT does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Amplify OT cannot be and is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Website, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
- Use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not make warranties or representations regarding the security of the Website, the content, or submissions. Data sent over the internet may be intercepted by third parties.
- You are responsible for marinating the confidentiality of your user ID and password that was assigned by us, and you are responsible for all uses of them, regardless of whether the uses were authorized by you.
- Amplify OT, its suppliers and licensors, and their respective officers, directors, authors, presenters, employees, contributors, agents, licensors, corporate patterns, advisors, and advisory board, will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive damages.
- Except for claims arising from your misuse of the Website or the content, or claims arising from submissions, you agree that regardless of any statue or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Website, the Content or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Amplify OT and its affiliates from any claims, damages, and expenses arising from your use of the Website.
- Amplify OT reserves the right to terminate your membership, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms and conditions. This right includes for students who are required to utilize this program as part of their education or whose programs purchased the membership on their behalf.
- Upon termination, you will no longer have access to the Website and its benefits.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of North Carolina.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Amplify OT reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, at its sole discretion, at any time. Your continued use of the Website after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
13. No Medical Advice
- Our services including information and videos discussing medical situations and are intended for healthcare professionals in connection with healthcare education. Users may also post clinical scenarios and situations. Digital Content and information provided on and through the Website (including information that may be linked to third party sites) is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment to you personally. Because diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition varies by patient, the information contained in Digital Content or the WEbsite should be supplemental to diagnosis and treatment of a health problem or situation by a health care professional, not the sole source of any diagnosis or treatment protocol.
- To stream and view Digital Content, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets our system and compatibility requirements and is otherwise capable of interacting with the Site and accessing Digital Content (“Compatible Device”). We may chance the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained but he device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible Devices at once time may not be Compatible Devices in the future. When you purchase a subscription, Digital Content will be available to you to stream online through your Web browser on a Compatible Device. It is your responsibility to have and maintain a Compatible Device. While you may not download, record, share, or otherwise reproduce any of the videos we make available as part of the Digital Content, you may watch, and re-watch those videos as often as you want during the subscription period.
- Our Digital Content is dynamic and what is available will generally change over time. Typically, where we retire or otherwise remove Digital Content, we will replace it with more up to date information.
15. User Feedback and Other Data
- Your feedback and contributions to Amplify OT and the community are important to us. if you submit content to Amplify OT Membership and Community (including through social media channels), such as your biography, comments, reviews, pictures, videos, documents, checklists, and other content (“User Content”) you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, commercialize, and sub license that User Content for any legal purpose.
- In the event that you submit or post any creative suggestions, proposals, or ideas about our products and services (“Feedback”), you agree that Feedback will be treated as non-confidential and you assign all intellectual property rights in Feedback to Amplify OT and Clarice Grote.
- You promise that your User Content and Feedback does not and will not violate these Terms or the rights of any third party, including intellectual property and privacy rights.
16. User Behavior and Hate Speech
- You agree to not use the Website to upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Website or Company, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through the Service.
- The Website does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service to: a. harass, intimidate, or bully any user; b. incite or promote violence or hate speech; c. promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities; d. promote sexually explicit or pornographic material; e. solicit personal information from minors or exploit minors in any way.
- Users found in violation of these terms may be immediately removed with access to all content immediately revoked. Appeals may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the Website.
If you have Website questions, comments, or concerns please email email@example.com. Please include details of your questions, comments, or concerns and your complete name and contact information.